Saturday, May 24, 2008

Two Months Old



























Harper is now two months old and has changed so much. She now rolls over occasionally, and smiles, and will try to talk back if you speak to her.




I am putting a lot of pictures since I haven't posted in a while. There is a picture with Ian Alexander, a friend of the families. He is the first Englishman Harper has met. I think she was a little intrigued by his accent.




This was my first week back at work, it was a bit exhausting. I have cried on and off all week about sending Harper to the babysitter but Harper has adjusted well. We are fortunate to have a very sweet, caring babysitter, Patty. I think so far Harper has been pretty easy, at least she hasn't spent time in the corner yet like cousin Makenna.




We are spending Memorial Day home just relaxing. Hope everyone has a happy holiday and relaxing three day weekend.

2 comments:

nancy said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! It looks like you are pros at being parents. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but we had our first grandson on May 12th and things have been a little crazy! I am still having a hard time getting use to blue instead of pink! Enjoy every moment because she will be grown before you know it! Nancy Colbert

nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.